Carbon Fiber Free Diving Fins
Using carbon fiber as a material for freediving and spearfishing fins is highly suitable since it has several unique properties that make it extremely suitable for this purpose. It has an extremely high strength-to-volume ratio (which means that it is extremely strong for its size) and a very high strength-to-weight ratio.
The blade of a freediving fin made of high quality carbon fiber is extremely light weight, very hard, yet flexible when combined with the right resins.
Since carbon fiber has unique properties, carbon freediving fin blades can be bent relatively easily while diving underwater due to their unique properties. Carbon fiber material "wants" to return to its original shape after it has been bent, that is to be straight again, and it does so extremely quickly after it has been bent.
Our carbon composite freedive fins are the most durable on the market. The center of the blade of these carbon freedive fins is made up of a composite glass fiber weave, which enhances durability and increases power.
You will experience better propulsion with less effort with this combination of carbon and glass fiber freedive fins.
Bestwill composite co., ltd. is a leading manufacturer and exporter of Carbon Fiber Free Diving Fins in china. We can carry out production, processing service according to customer's drawings or samples. Providing the best Carbon Fiber Free Diving Fins and solutions is our company tenet.
l Carbon fiber blades
l Manufactured using the infusion technology - double vacuum process
l The specific carbon fiber strand used was developed specifically for the manufacture of free diving fins
1. High energy compound produces more energy per kick.
2. Constructed with a high resilient compound that combines just the right amount of blade stiffness that delivers high performance and kick efficiency.
3. Innovative hydrofoil design that produces forward motion (lift) with less effort.
4. Side rails add rigidity to the oversized blades for increased lift power and efficiency
5. Advanced composite materials for ideal flex and memory
6. Improved Speeds Underwater
7. Ergonomically designed foot pocket accommodates virtually all foot sizes and boot styles
8. Any logo onto the products or customized packing can be accepted, OEM and ODM orders are both welcomed.